X1 Junior Racing
BOSS Pro-Karting is excited to introduce our new X1 Junior Race Karts for drivers 8 to 13 years old! Our adult racing has set the pace for in indoor speed for almost 5 years and we’ve been working hard to find a way to deliver that great racing experience to our younger drivers. Today, that wait is over. Just like our adult karting, each race runs for 7 minutes allowing our juniors the opportunity to race with other juniors in our X1 Junior races or with adults and juniors in our Family races.
X1 Electric Race Karts
Our electric SODI X1 Junior karts are all of the fun of the RTX Adult karts, but made for our younger drivers. These karts have a lighter nimbler chassis, easier steering, full safety features, and all the performance you’ve come to expect from BOSS. These adjustable high-speed karts make a great package for experienced young drivers or beginners alike.
In order to provide an optimal racing experience, we have created the perfect track for any skill level. Advanced safety barriers line an exciting track designed after some of Ohio’s best race circuits. Our track can accommodate 6 different configurations, allowing us to change our track layout periodically throughout the year. Along with our fully indoor track configurations, we now have an additional summer track option that runs the track through an elevated outdoor section for a unique indoor-outdoor racing experience. Check out our calendar to see what layout we are running now!
BOSS Junior Drivers are offered the same race package options as our adult RTX racers, after the purchase of the X1 Junior Race Rookie Package. The Rookie Package acts as the Junior race license and includes a 5-minute personalized on-track driver training heat to ensure each driver is in full control and able to reach their full potential on track.
X1 Junior Racing is available all-day Sunday - Thursday, and from open to 5pm Fridays and Saturdays.
The more races the better! As you purchase our multiple race packages, the price per race goes down. If you don’t get to use all your races on the date of purchase, don’t worry! All unused races will be saved on your Race license for your next visit. Saved races do not expire but cannot be refunded.
X1 Junior Race License
In order to race, each junior must have their X1 Junior race license, which is acquired when they have completed their X1 Rookie Package on-track training. This license is valid until our Junior drivers turn 14 or graduates into our adult RTX karts, granting full access to BOSS Pro-Karting including…
· Free birthday race each year
· Your own racing headsock
· Access to all BOSS Safety Gear
· Live timing and scoring
· Exclusive member only opportunities and race days
- Every racer must have their annual race license to race
- Walk-ins are first come first serve
- Please wear closed toe shoes
- We supply all safety gear necessary
- Our junior karts are for juniors who are 8-13 years old and at least 50” tall
- Families may race together with our Adult RTX Karts adjusted for speed to match the X1 Junior Karts (There are no double seater karts available).
- Any driver under 18 years of agemust be accompanied by a parent or guardian OR have the Parental Consent Form filled out and in hand upon arrival in order to race
FOR DRIVERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
You will need a Parental Consent Form on file with us in order to race. You can do this by either
- Having a parent or legal guardian present with you at BPK to sign the release when you register with us for your first race.
- Registering online where your parent can sign the waiver digitally. Then just head to the track and we'll have it on file!
Groups and Events
Want to have your next birthday party at BOSS, check out our events page for more information on parties or large event bookings. Call us at 216-938-6335 or email email@example.com to plan your next racing event for groups of 8 or more!